Måneskin are ready to return with new music: RUSH! (ARE U COMING?), the repack of their latest album RUSH!, will be released on Friday, November 10. It contains five previously new songs. In addition to the single Honey (Are U Coming?), there will also be Valentine, Off My Face, The Driver and Trastevere.
RUSH! (ARE U COMING?) will also have a new artwork that reverses the original version. Instead of the girl jumping over the band, here we see the opposite.
The new album by Måneskin will be available also on standard CD, deluxe CD (containing the “LOUD KIDS JOURNAL”, a 152-page photo book with pictures from fans), double LP standard format on 180 gram black vinyl, double LP standard “splatter” format and double LP standard format on transparent vinyl.
RUSH! by Måneskin, released in January 2023, reached the peak of the charts in fifteen countries and entered the top 5 of another twenty. The album has surpassed 1.4 billion global streams, recently reaching 1 billion streams on Spotify alone and thus contributing to the band’s 9.2 billion total streams.
Måneskin recently won the MTV Video Music Awards in the Best Rock category with the video of The Loneliest.
On September 21, they performed at Madison Square Garden in New York. The show was sold out. Now their world tour continues in major arenas in North America, South America, Japan, Europe, the United Kingdom and Ireland, and for the first time in Australia.
A new artwork
The tracklist of the new album by Måneskin
- Honey (Are U Coming?)
- Off My Face
- The Driver
- Own My Mind
- Gossip feat. Tom Morello
- Bla Bla Bla
- Baby Said
- Don’t Wanna Sleep
- Kool Kids
- If Not For You
- Read Your Diary
- Mark Chapman
- La Fine
- Il Dono Della Vita
- The Loneliest
The dates of “RUSH! World Tour”
- Sep. 27 – Toronto, ON, Scotiabank Arena (sold out)
- Sep. 29 – Chicago, IL, Allstate Arena
- Oct. 1 – Detroit, MI, Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre at Freedom Hill
- Oct. 3 – Nashville, TN, Nashville Municipal Auditorium
- Oct. 6 – Irving, TX, The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory
- Oct. 10 – Los Angeles, CA, Kia Forum
- Oct. 13 – Oakland, CA, Oakland Arena
- Oct. 15 – Vancouver, BC, Doug Mitchell Thunderbird Sports Centre (sold out)
- Oct. 20 – Mexico City, Palacio De Los Deportes
- Oct. 24 – Bogotá, Colombia, Movistar Arena
- Oct. 27 – Santiago, Chile, Estadio Bicentenario La Florida
- Oct. 29 – Buenos Aires, Argentina, Movistar Arena (sold out)
- Nov. 1– Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Qualistage
- Nov. 3 – San Paulo, Brazil, Espaço Unimed (sold out)
- Nov. 20 – Brisbane, QLD, BCEC (sold out)
- Nov. 22 – Sydney, NSW, Hordern Pavilion (sold out)
- Nov. 23 – Melbourne, VIC, Margaret Court Arena (sold out)
- Nov. 25 – Adelaide, SA, AEC Theatre (sold out)
- Nov. 27 – Singapore
- Dec. 2 – Tokyo, Japan (sold out)
- Dec. 3 – Tokyo, Japan (sold out)
- Dec. 5 – Tokyo, Japan (sold out)
- Dec. 7 – Kobe, Japan (sold out)
- Dec. 14 – Dublin, Ireland, 3 Arena (sold out)
- Dec. 19 – Manchester, UK, AO Arena